On 2/28/22 01:46, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
On Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2022 00:15:26 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
As this is getting rather long winded, I'm going to trim down to mainly
stuff I'm directly replying to.

On 2022.02.22 02:34, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
On Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022 01:47:21 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel
wrote:
[snip....]
As one example, I have an equity E0000416 for symbol CARR (Carrier
Global Corp.)
If I look in the Price Editor for CARR, I see two entries - one is
from KMyMOney Currency and the other from Yahoo Finance.  It is not
clear why there are two en tries for the same ID and Name.
See below. What are the dates of these entries?
1/6/21 Currency and 2/4/22 Yahoo Finance.  Probable the most recent
price of each of the two pricepairs.
I added code to remove those 'invalid' price pairs. Please have a look at the
console next time you save the file. It will not save those entries anymore
and afterwards they should be gone. If they re-appear, we need to figure out
why and what causes it. Again, having a look at the console for those
debug messages about price pairs is important.
I confirm this works as you describe.  The problem with console messages is that unless you are explicitly looking for them, things like this do not stand out much from the usual, info messages. Another future thought - to distinguish info from warning from error in console output, although I'm not sure there is any good, reliable way.
I did not try to follow the details you described (maybe at a later time
when we have more evidence when all this happens).

[...]