Are there plans to try for an official Windows build at some point?

I'm aware why there have not been official releases for some time on
Windows and where I can get snapshots (which seem to have broken builds on
the limited times I have looked at the Jenkins output).

However, this is also why I am sat way back on 4.8.0 (administrative
reasons), plus I don't have the build freedom I would have on Linux.