Sounds like it's worth a shot.

Do I need to do anything to switch to the master? Will direct connect accounts still work?

Thanks,

**
*Brendan Coupe*
*3...@coupe7.com*

On 2022-11-09 10:25 AM, Dawid Wrobel wrote:
On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 6:18 PM Brendan Coupe via KMyMoney-devel <kmymoney-devel@kde.org> wrote:

    I'm wondering if this has changed? Keeping in mind that I have
    plenty of backup files and I understand the risks involved, has
    the master branch gotten to the point where it is a viable option
    to use on a daily basis? I would like to be able to give feedback
    to the developers on the coming release to do my part.

Been using it for the last 3 months, all the issues so far were mere annoyances, nothing affecting data integrity.

    As I recall, running the master branch caused some issues and
    switching back a forth between the 5.1 branch and the master
    branch was not practical. I assume this is still the case.

    It would be great to get a short update on how far along the
    master branch is and if possible, how soon it may be released.

Pretty much all the effort is on getting master to alpha state. Hard to pin the release on a specific date, though. As for the remaining work required, Thomas can possibly shed more light on it.

--
Best Regards,
Dawid Wrobel