On 2023.02.13 02:03, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
On Sonntag, 12. Februar 2023 20:51:51 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> On 2023.02.12 07:19, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> > On Samstag, 11. Februar 2023 21:51:38 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
[snip ....]

> Changing the status of that transaction to "C" and then doing a
> reconciliation as of a few days after that did set reconciledate to
> that date, although the amount shown on that reconciliation header is > the current balance, not the one in 2018. That's probably because all > following transactions are already reconciled, so I don't think it will
> affect any normal use.

Hm, I have to check that. The amount shown should reflect the ending
balance that the reconciliation process shows. Maybe it does not cover
the corner case that "future" transactions are already reconciled. Will
check.
I also just noticed that the "Last reconciliation:" shown at the bottom of the ledger is not "8/9/2018" so it shows the most recently performed reconciliation, not the most recent one. I'm not sure it really matters, given how rarely this is likely to happen, but thought I'd point it out.

> However, sorting with Reconciliation Date first still shows no headers in the ledger at all.

Yep, due to the missing push (which I just did).
Most of them have come back, but not consistently. As I look at different accounts and do other activities, the display or not of reconciliation headers seems related to some magic I have yet to decipher. Just nmow I deleted a $0 amount transaction, and the most recent reconciliation header disappeared in front of my eyes. It's clearly not repeatable since I can't get that header to display again in this account.