I just tried to update stock prices, and all failed. I only captured one error

(Debug) symbol=C id=E000054...
Fetching URL https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v8/finance/chart/C...
URL found: https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v8/finance/chart/C...
Unable to parse symbol for C
Price found: '59.14' (59.14)
Date found: '1718136002'
Date format found: '1718136002' -> ''
Received an invalid price for C, unable to update.

(That date is 2024-06-11 16:00:02 -0400: so it is current.)

I note that "Update All" ran through all the securities putting an error for each one.

This is with newly compiled KMM and libalkimia both from git head.

I then looked at Configure/KMyMoney... Online Quotes, and everything has disappeared. I only see fx.rate.net [historical], Yahoo.com [Equities]. and Yahoo.com [Currency].

It also seems that if I edit any of my securites, it does NOT have a source set for prices. Explicitly setting one to Yahoo equities, it then fails with

(Debug) symbol=PFE id=E000002...
Fetching URL ...
Unable to fetch url for PFE

Also, when I now try to Update All, if fails for each one, and gives me the old choice of Y/N to remove that source or not. I really don't know what I did differently only minutes ago to have it not stop for each error.

Looking at all prices, it seems I updated many yesterday from the Statement Importer (irrelelvant here?) but on 1 May from Yahoo Finance for most of them.

I suppose I should have been testing more frequently with the recent changes.

Anything else I can do to help troubleshoot?

Jack