Am Freitag, 24. September 2021, 13:26:56 CEST schrieb Bjoern Franke:
> Hi,
>
> > I would like to install KNOT-resolver, first test it with DNS over TLS,
> > but
> > that doesn't work?
> > My system is an oracle Linux 8.4
> > I have a Letsencrypt certificate for this system and wanted to integrate
> > it
> > into kresd, but I get a GNUTLS error?
>
> Is the cert and the private key readable by the user running knot-resolver?

I mean my cert and key are are equipped with "standard" rights ?

Knot-resolver can't handle it ?

Cert:

rw-     r--     r--     root root

Key:

rw-               ----                    ----  root root

These are my standard values for letsencrypt that actually work with almost
all programs.

I still need the certificate for other programs.

Thanks for the Answer,
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

  Günther J. Niederwimmer