Le lundi 28 août 2023 à 15:56 +0200, libor.peltan a écrit :
> Hi Bastien,
>
> in your configuration, you have dnssec-signing and mod-onlinesign
> configured for the same zone. This is probably a mistake.
>
> You should have your zone either signed normally (during load, reload
> update etc), or online (during answering each query). Otherwise it
> might
> lead to a mess. I can't even foresee the mess as we haven't even
> tried it.
>
> Since you are using mod-synthrecord, you probably should stick to
> just
> mod-onlinesign. However, a new feature
> https://www.knot-dns.cz/docs/3.3/singlehtml/index.html#reverse-generate
>
> is an alternative to mod-synthrecord for reverse zones, and that one
> is
> compatible with normal signing. You might consider migrating to it.
>
> I guess that the error comes from a newly added sanity check, which
> was
> considered a tiny change and therefore not mentioned in the
> changelog.

Thanks for the quick answer :)
You're right, the dnssec zone options can be removed ; I must have
copied the zone stanza from another one (with no synthrecord/onlinesig)

Thanks for the reverse-generate suggestion, but I will stick to
synthrecord as machines with privacy extensions lies in this address
space ;)

Regards,

--
Bastien