Hi,

So I've tested chaining 2 catalog zones one after another and it failed with:

error: config, file '/etc/knot/knot.conf', line 95, section
'zone[crb-m1-signed-catalog.]' ('catalog-role' in a catalog template)
error: failed to load configuration file '/etc/knot/knot.conf' (invalid
parameter)

Here is the relevant part of the config file (not final by any means):
acl:
  - id: master_acl
    key: koncentrator
    action: notify