Hi Daniel

Wow! I haven't expected that a configurable default RR limit will be
implemented, not that fast, let alone at all ;-)

I am happy with such an option, because it will allow me to omit any $TTL
directive in the future, except that I would like to set NS RRs to an TTL of 1
day as an example in '$INCLUE ___NAMESERVERS___'

I will wait for the next release (FreeBSD port) and report back, although I am
pretty sure that you have tested it already.

Kudos, thanks and regards,
Michael