*Dear Partner,*

Please find the bellow *Urgent Requirement* and send me if you have any
consultants for this.

Please forward your resumes to: ve...@valleysofttechnologies.com

*Position : *C# developer with Heavy investment banking or financial
background

*Location :* NYC, NY (Candidates MUST BE LOCAL to NYC )

*Job Type : *Contract

*Duration : *Long-Term

*Required::*

 I just got in a new C# development role for one of our direct financial
clients.  This role will be in NYC and is a long term consulting position.
 All

candidates MUST BE LOCAL to NYC and able to interview 11/20/09 if selected.

*Candidates must have:*

   -     Strong C# background
   -     Sql Server
   -     Heavy investment banking or financial background
   -     Experience with Unix / Linux
   -     Exposure to Java and Perl
   -     CRM experience is a plus
   -     Familiarity with ODBC and Citrix server

*Please ONLY send candidates that meet these qualifications.  Resumes should
be no longer than five pages in length.*

*Thanks,*

*Venky*

Valleysoft Technologies

ve...@valleysofttechnologies.com