Hi,

Excellent Mercury Certified QTP consultant Karthik available for the project.

He has 8 Years of experience experience in High level Documentation and test data preparation; RTVM (Requirement Traceability Metrics) preparation, experience in Testing Methodologies and implementing in SDLC Life cycle process.

Also possess experience in PCMS 9.0/9.1 & Load Runner 9.1/8.1/8.0 PCMS and Quick Test Pro 9.2/8.2 and Test Management tools like Quality Center 9.0, Test Director 7.0, QA Director.

Current Location: AL            Relocation: Open       Available: Immediately

Certifications:

¨      HP Mercury QTP Certified.

¨      ISTQB Foundation Level Certified.

For any information feel free to contact or mail me.

_______________________________________
Respectfully,

Suzie
SVK Systems, Inc | Montgomery, AL
Direct Line: 201.604.3582 | 205.267.5716 * 114
su...@svksystems.com | www.svksystems.com

Safe Unsubscribe :
This email was sent to KNOW_IT_AZ@googlegroups.com by su...@svksystems.com.
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe | Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by
mailsonics.com
NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please click above SafeUnsubscribe link or reply to Suzie J: su...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

If you still get these emails, please call us at the numbers given above, my sincere apology.