Hi All,
Hope you are doing great!
I am Interested in reviewing your resume and want to have a conversation
with you to see if we can potentially work together on the positionthat Iam
presently working on. I would appreciate if you could send a word format
resume and best number to reach you by during the day.

Job Title     :  Senior Abinitio Developer
Location     : Herndon,VA
Duration     : 4+months

*Required Skills*

* 7+ years in software development with 5 years of Abinitio development
experience
* Must have the working knowledge (hands-on) of following technologies:
AbInitio, Oracle 10.x (both SQL and PL/SQL), Unix, Unix Scripting etc.
* Must be knowledgeable about AbInito software development life cycle -
review requirements, works with requirements and test teams, design the
application, developing and deploying the code base, familiarity with all of
the AbInito configuration management tasks etc.
* Must have developed unit test and regression frameworks.
* Must be knowledgeable about AbInito best practices which are
implementable.
* Must be self confident.
* Must be able to communicate effectively - both oral and written.
* Must be able to work independently and as an effective team player.
* Must have the ability to think out of the box - meaning do not follow
status quo. Be able to identify multiple solutions to the same problem and
identifying   the  best for implementation.
* Must have the ability to present the solutions in a manner that is easy to
understand.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081* 294 or 298