if requested. Please call us on 510.742.5887 before December 10, 2009,
to be included in the documentary. Note that this documentary will be
broadcast on the Internet, social media, radio (including our online
radio at www.usafricanindianradio.com
<http://www.usafricanindianradio.com/>
), and other related media before Dec ember 20, 2009.

Please support us in our quest to increase awareness about the
immigration process!

 Thank you.

Best Regards,

Shakeel Jeeawoody

President of Mascarenes

Shah Peerally, Esq. Corporation

Managing Attorney,

 Shah Peerally Law Group, PC

--
If you want to stop receiving emails from us please email