Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Project Manager in IL.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP.

Job Title      :  Project Manager
Location      :  downtown Chicago,IL
Duration      :  6 months

Please respond with your resume only if s/he has strong skills with MS
Office SharePoint as specified below.

*****In-person interview required/local candidates to Chicago preferred*****

Qualifications

We are looking for someone to design an inventory management solution on
SharePoint from scratch based on Client’s unique needs.

This person needs to:
• Demonstrate subject-matter expertise in developing on the Microsoft Office
SharePoint Platform.
• Understand site design, and navigation principles and best practices.
• Be able to research similar inventory tools online and reproduce
functionality in SharePoint.
• Have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
• Have the ability to write supporting documentation as needed (instruction
manuals, training, ongoing maintenance, etc).
• Be able to take direction and work independently.
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player .

I would like to see samples (can be screen shots) of SharePoint work from
the candidates.

above average background with excel is a bonus.

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Nadeem
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com