Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent requirement with our client. Details are as below. If
anyone is available for this position then please send me the updated resume
along with email ID and contact number.

******************* Rate: $40/hr All Inclusive on Corp to
Corp********************************************

*Job Title*

*Data Stage Developer*

*Location*

Deerfield, IL

*Job Start Date:*

ASAP

*Duration:*

Long term

*Rate/Compensation:*

*$40/hr all inclusive on Corp to Corp*

 *Requirement Details:*

Over 5 years of IT experience with excellent communication and analytical
skills.

Experience in data-warehousing area is desirable.

Knowledge of all the major components in Data Stage.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Communicating with client and gathering requirement for any new
enhancement or improvement in the application.

·         Estimating the total efforts that would be required to complete
the enhancement or improvement task within timeline.

·         Analyzing the requirement with other team members and then
preparing the high level and low level design.

·         Designing and developing exception handling and data cleansing /
standardization procedures

·         Preparing Knowledge Transition package for inducting trainees in
the project

·         Analyzing and performing Impact Analysis.

·         Ensuring Code walkthrough & Inspection are carried out as per CMM
guidelines and standards. Reviewing the programs for Standards

·         Debugging programs which were not processing specific data sets.

·         Performing System Testing.

·         Evaluating and implementing new initiatives on process improvement
and technology initiatives.

*Generic Managerial Skills:*Good Team player, Excellent Analytical Skills,
Ability to work under pressure, Good communication skills, Does continual
learning.

*Education:* Bachelor of Engineering or MCA

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards