Hi Associates,

As I stated before I want to send you my requirements because I feel the
employers I work with closely should get the first crack at these, as I
appreciate your efforts these past couple weeks.  I have a great requirement
for an PHP Developer position. It’s pretty a good opportunity and it is
located in .  From experience it is a lovely area and I do think any
consultant willing to relocate will appreciate the area.  Here is the
requirement.

Functional Title : PHP Developer

Location         : NYC

Length           : 3+ mons

Rate             : open

Our client, has an immediate need for an object oriented PHP Developer on a
short-term consulting basis. The Web developer will be primarily responsible
for developing and maintaining existing open-source web applications, mostly
PHP 5.0 based web applications in a Linux environment,having good experience
in MVC and Unit testing. Additionally, day to day the PHP Web Developer's
functionality will include debugging, modification and upgrade of existing
PHP code on a mySQL database. In addition to strong object-oriented PHP
development, the ideal candidate will maintain front-end development
functionality. More complex XHTML and CSS2 layouts without tables will be a
big part of the developer's functionality though not the main focus

Job Requirements

-7+ years of object oriented PHP 5.0 development experience in a Linux/Unix
environment

-Strong MVC and Unit testing skills.

-Strong MySQL development and administration experience.

-Excellent web development experience as a whole. Front end exposure is a
plus (XHTML, CSS, JavaScript).

-Experience hand-coding is required along with an understanding of designing
tableless layouts.

-*Strong communication skills required*.

MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATLEY.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED.

*ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT:*

I highlighted the important parts for you to match or speak with your
consultants about.  Please let me know if you have anything and I will do my
best to place them.  I do want to remind you that this is a common role so a
timely response will get submitted in time.  Thank you again for your time
and efforts and as always, it’s a pleasure working with you.

 Due to the large volume of responses, candidates who do not meet the job
requirements may not be contacted regarding their resumes.

***For immediate and confidential consideration, send resumes to
kevin.wag...@essit.com or call 732-572-7400x1216.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kevin Wagner,