Role: *Senior MicroStrategy Developer / Designers*

Location: *NJ **(Locals Only)*

Duration: *Long term*

   - Strong *Mircorstrategy Experience* Needed
   - Experience in *Oracle, UNIX, Data Warehousing* is needed
   - Strong experience in *Reporting*
   - *Financial Industry* experience is desired

Required Skills:

*        *Micro strategy Developer* with *at least 3-5 years* of *Micro
Strategy development - Analytics* and *report development *experience.

*        Having at least *3-4 years* of experience in *Data Warehousing and
Business Intelligence*

*        Provide technical leadership and development for Micro Strategy
tools: *Report Developer/Services, Architect, Project, etc.*

*        Participate in requirements gathering *and design for Trade project
*.

*        Having thorough knowledge of Microstrategy Product capabilities.

Other Skills:

        *Business Intelligence
      *

        *Enterprise** reporting
         *

        *OLAP (On-Line analytical processing)
       *

        *Data mining
      *

        *Financial analysis
         *

        *Financial reporting
      *

        *Decision support systems*

*Note**:- We accept submissions only through here:
**APPLY*<http://compconsultsinc.wufoo.com/forms/comp-consults-inc/>
 *, So Please dont send as Reply*

*Here you can see all my open positions: Click
Here<http://compconsultsinc.blogspot.com/search/label/Position%20Open>
** *