Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  SQL DBA

Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Length:    10+ Months

Short Description: (Rate: $30/hr max on C2C)

Beginning/Intermediate level SQL DBA to manage database creation and
configuration, space management and other database maintenance procedures in
multiple production and development environments.

Complete Description:

The Beginning/Intermediate SQL DBA will work in our Data Services group and
support both the SQL 2000 and SQL 2005 database environments. SQL 2005
environment is clustered configurations. The DBA must be able to perform the
following functions: Manage database creation and configuration for multiple
production and development databases. Handle all maintenance and
administrative functions for assigned databases, including space management,
backup/recoveries, copying prod to development databases. Requires the
ability to work well with application developers in resolving performance
issues. Interfaces with centralized security administration group.
Coordinate research, planning and implementation of Microsoft patches and
fixes. Plan, design, test and implement upgrades for the Databases.
Facilitate root cause analysis on problems where appropriate, and identify
action items/recommendations to address issues. Maintain documentation and
coding standards, lessons learned, best practices, and quality improvement
documentation. Responsible for 24X7 production support on a callout rotation
basis for all SQL databases.

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience:

*       SQL DBA experience Required 1 Years
*       SQL 2005 Required 1 Years
*       Netapp filer/Snap Mirror Desired 1 Years
*       Logshipping/Replication/Database Mirroring Highly desired 1 Years
*       SQL Administration Tools Required 1 Years
*       DTS/SSIS Highly desired 1 Years
*       Clustered environments Desired 1 Years
*       High School Degree or Equivalent Required

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Vipul

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I www.ling-tech.com
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/redir.asp?lid=0&newsite=http://www.ling-tec
h.com/>  I

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/compose.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=1&lid=0&intLi
stPerPage=20&ed=yWqIig6kAEXMbfqWN9QPG8o8mJKR%2BXVqwKSvjjReOhppgzo365Vkuqbcp%
2F4%2BBBdKbIM5H5%2FE%2FBzH%0D%0AdtlYIbONgBb%2Fa0PIWczfNwFJ6FQ9x0vDypqp6FFd33
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.