Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent opportunity with our client. Details are as below. If
anyone is available for this position please send me the profile with
contact detail at   r...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
*
************************** Fix Rate $55/hr

*

Job Title

*Data Analyst*

Location

Syracuse, NY

Job Start Date:

ASAP

Duration:

06+ Months

Rate/Salary:

All inclusive hourly rate

Requirement Details:

Must have experience in Business Objects suite (especially Data Insight &
Data Integrator), Crystal Report. Responsible for data analysis, defining
rules for cleansing, validation and transformation in bringing data from
Oracle SCM, PeopleSoft SCM and Fleet Anyware. Co-ordinate with Legacy System
Experts, Data Conversion Analyst. Knowledge in BPM tools like ARIS is an
added advantage

OR

Experience in defining the Data Migration Approach covering data analysis,
cleansing, transformation and required tools. Co-ordinate with project
management, architecture and other work streams.

Hope to hear  from you soon.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*        Ravi
Enterprise Solutions Inc.