*

Hi

GREETINGS!!!

We have immediate position for SAP ABAP HR

·         Job Title                       : SAP ABAP HR

·         Location                       : Sacramento, California

·         Duration                      : CONTRACT

JOB Description

PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

Position

Name

Total Experience

Availability

Immigration Status

Current Location

Phone

Email

Rate/ Salary

Current Salary

EMPLOYER DETAILS

*
**
*If you are comfortable with the requirement please reply me with the
updated resume.*

What is your first Name?

What is your last Name?

What is your current location?

What is your visa status?

Are you willing to relocate to the specified position?

What is your Availability (earliest date you can start)?

What is the best number you can be reached at?

How many years experience you have in USA?

What is the rate that you are looking on Corp-Corp?

*Please reply me ASAP with all the details that we asked above.*

Thanks & Regards,

*SRI KRISHNA*,

srikris...@volgasystems.com ,

408-216-7673.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.