This is an urgent requirement from my one of my client requirement. Please
send me resumes of your candidates

Need Dot Net Developer - only Local - only GC/US Citizen.

*Role:* .NET Developer

*Location: *Dallas, TX

*Duration: *3+ month contract**

*Pay rate*: Open AI

I can accept only GC/US Citizen

*LOCAL to Dallas/Fort Worth area will get first preference for this
particular position.  Agency responsible for getting candidate to all
interviews and jobs.*

****Technical test required by client.  Test will cover C# 2.0 and will be
given online to take.  Results will be sent to the hiring manager along with
the resume.***

*Required:*

* *

5 years experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server in an n-tier
architecture environment

2 years experience with MVP design pattern

2 years experience with NHibernate/Fluent NHibernate.

2 years experience with Domain driven design

1 year experience with Test Driven development and Unit Testing (NUnit)

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

* *

*Desired:*

Experience using subversion source control

Experience with Telerik UI Components

Experience with JQuery

* *

*Job Description:*

This position will involve taking an active role in the design, development,
and support of applications. You will be using the latest tools such as
Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2008, NHibernate, MVP
design pattern. Our methodologies are based on best practices such as Agile,
Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.

Thanks & have a nice day

*Harry Shaikh*

*Resor**Sys** **Inc*

40734 Harmon Dr, Sterling Heights, MI 48310

Phone: 248.522.6261

Fax: 248.247.2997

Email: *ha...@resorsys.com*

Visit us:  www.resorsys.com

*Yahoo IM:* harry_sbs1

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**:* This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.