hello,

Greetings for the Day!!!

Let me know if you have any resumes for below given requirements ASAP.Thanks

DIRECT CLIENT

Deadline to submit a candidate:

Strong preference given to local candidates.

Java Portal Developer - Chicago, IL

Contract Length: Through 10/1/2010

Skills Required:

* Bachelor degree with 3-5 years experience analyzing, designing, developing
and implementing web services and portlets for Enterprise portals using SDLC
methodology and software development best practices.

* Expert knowledge and experience developing portlets using Spring Portlet
MVC framework, WebSphere Portal 6.1 and JSR 168 standard is extremely
important.

* Expert knowledge and development experience with Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC,
JAXB, servlets, RAD6/ RAD7, DAOs, JUnit, SQL, HTML, XML, JAX-WS, WSDL.

* Experience designing Enterprise services and message model schemas and
creating UML diagrams for design phase deliverables.

* Demonstrated experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, SOAP.

* Development experience on the WebSphere Application Server platform.

* Experience deploying and testing portals.

* Solid knowledge of SOA, Object-Oriented design and programming concepts,
design patterns.

* Ability to train and mentor others on portal / portlet development.

* Solid understanding of relational databases and DB2.

* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Regards,

Mallik

Centaurus Technology Partners

5005 W Royal Lane, Suite 288, Irving, TX 75063

Desk: 97 28 12 16 11 Ext  204

fax : 972-823-9135

 www.centaurustek.com

 <mailto:mal...@centaurustek.com> mal...@centaurustek.com

YM :  <mailto:mallik.centaurus...@yahoo.com> mallik.centaurus...@yahoo.com

GM:mallik.centaurus...@gmail.com

REDHAT READY BUSINESS
PARTNERS--------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Centaurus Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE)
Note: Candidates responding to this posting must legally authorized to work
in the United States. Sponsorship: Please indicate if you  require or will
require H1-B
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.