*Please send me resumes to **ra...@e-zencomp.com* <ra...@e-zencomp.com>

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Raghu *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know if
you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status.

* *

* *

*Job Title: Sybase DBA
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ *

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job Description: *

Currently seeking an experienced Database Administrator that can perform
high value database solutions across the firm. We are looking for an
experienced and highly intelligent DBA who has the ability to face off to
application development teams independently, challenge them, and provide
database expertise across the 'high value add' spectrum of things a DBA
does.

Primary responsibilities will include Architecting DB solutions and
performance tuning.
Preferred technologies are *Sybase (v 12.5/15), DB2 UDB (9.1/9.7) and/or
Oracle as well as MS SQL 2008 *

8 + years of experience in the following:
• Environment analysis/audit resolution
• Fielding calls with application development for all DB inquiries
• Performance tuning/performance analysis/ engineering and architecture.
• Version upgrades/case management
• Code optimization
• Vendor engagement/interaction as it pertains to new features, new versions
• Combination of app/dev and production support
• Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
• Excellent communication skills required

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Raghu *
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph: 609-945-3178
Email:* **ra...@e-zencomp.com* <ra...@e-zencomp.com>

www.e-zencomp.com,