Looking for a Network Administrator. Send me your candidate’s resumes that
are a best fit for the requirement.

Mail me only at  ha...@resorsys.com

Role: Network Administrator

Location: Boston, MA.

Duration: 6 months +

Rate: $40.00/h all inclusive

Will require in person interview after successful phone screen

We are looking for a Network Administrator to join our client team to
provide MS Administration.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

·       Creating AD accounts

·       Provide level 3 support

·       Monitor and manage backups

·       Review, recommend, and resolve any network administration issues

·       Manage company’s AD environment

·       Manage company’s Exchange environment

·       Fine tune servers to ensure industry best practices and procedures

·        Standardize server configuration

·       Documentation

 Candidates should have experience in the following:

·       Active Directory

·       Exchange 2003/2007

·       DNS/DHCP

·       Group Policy

·       Windows 2003 Server

·       Windows 2008 Server

·       HP Proliant servers – blades and traditional server

·       Citrix (XenApp)

 Candidates should have working knowledge of the following:

·       Symantec Netbackup

·       Networking (TCP/IP)

·       IIS

·       VMWare

·       Hyper-V

thanks & have a great day

Harry Shaik

Technical Recruiter

ResorSys Inc

40734 Harmon Dr, Sterling Heights, MI – 48310

Email: ha...@resorsys.com

Website: www.resorsys.com

Yahoo IM: harry_sbs1

message