*Hello,*

* *

*Need SAS BI Resource*

*LOCATION:  Burbank, CA*

*3 months*

We need a solid SAS BI developer who can step in mid-way through our User
Acceptance Processing process to help troubleshoot and address issues raised
by users.   We need a self-starter who can dig into the reports and begin
trouble-shooting with little guidance other than existing documentation
since knowledge transfer from the current developer will not be an option
due to his sudden departure.  Skill set required is SAS Portal, report
development using Web Report Studio (WRS) and stored procedures plus solid
SQL skills.  It is very important that this is someone who can dig in and
actually do the work.

*Send resumes to prad...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*

--
Pradeep | Technical Recruiter| Clear Thought Solutions LLC.
Phone  919-290-7580