*Please Send the Resumes to sa...@itssonline.com*

Hi!

I need a Technical Trainer who can train mainframe developers on C#.... The
candidate must have at least 3- 5 years developing IT Training Course
Material, assignments and tests, graded students and evaluated their
progress. The candidate shoud preprared and provide technical training
coursers and seminars to developers and end users on Microsoft C#.NET
Development.

This is a 3-6 month contract in Brooklyn, NY and the client would only do a
phone interview. The candidate must be able to start next week... Rate is
open... Please send me resumes ASAP

Let me know if you have anybody...

Thanks & Regards

Satya
I.T.Recruiter
Direct: 954-362-9945
Fax: 954-212-3378
Email: sa...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com
IM:satya_itss

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise (SBE) South Florida Water
Management District (CDBE) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to sa...@itssonline.com , with the word "REMOVE