Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent opening with our client in PA. Details are as below.
Please send me profile along with contact number, availability, current
location and expected billing rate.
*
Job Title                        Data Warehouse Architect*

*Location                        Pittsburgh, PA***

*Job Start Date:             Immediate*

*Duration:                       06-12 Months *

* *

8+ Years of IT; 4+ years of experience in architecture of large DWH
applications. Good understanding of OBIEE tool required.

 Excellent verbal and written communication skill - Ability to communicate
with both business and technical folks

Ability to develop dimensional model from customer’s analytics requirement

ETL architecture / Design experience is a must

Good understanding of Oracle ERP data structure (knowledge in Oracle HRMS
preferred)

Ability to analyze complex queries and perform tuning for optimal
performance

Experience in architecture and design of end-to-end DWH solutions

Experience with SQL, PL/SQL

Experience in Oracle RDBMS (10g)

Experience with ETL design/development

Experience with ETL tools (OWB or Informatica / Abinitio / Datastage)

Experience in performance tuning of ETL routines

Experience in OBIEE

Experience with Oracle HRMS ERP is nice to have

*Thanks & Regards,** *

*       **Ravi*

*Enterprise Solutions Inc.*

*Hello:* *630 - 246 - 6012*