Java Web Service DeveloperKindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com only

Hi

Let me know if you have any consultants with the following skills

*Job                  : Sr Endeca/BlueMartini SME*

*Location         : Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration         : 6+ Months *

*Sr Endeca/BlueMartini SME*

   - We have an urgent need for an Enterprise Search architect with
   expertise around *Endeca/Blue Martini*.
   - This contract position will start immediately, and run until the end of
   the year.
   - At that time the client will consider possible longer term extension or
   full time opportunity with this consultant.
   - Unfortunately I do not have a full write up for the job description at
   this time, however this is so urgent we needed to inform of this position
   right away in order to start lining up candidates for interview.
   - If you can identify any consultants with this expertise, for our client
   located in Milwaukee, please forward their resume for review and we will
   look to enter them into our process right away.

*Thanks & Regards,
*
*Nagesh**,*
*Zip Logic LLC*.