Hello All,

We have an urgent requirement with our client at San Jose - CA

Requirement : 1

Looking for Sr. UI Developer

Skill required : Java, DOJO, Ajax, CSS,HTML.

Candidate worked in Cisco before will be a big plus

For immediate respond please send your resume to
chi...@srsconsultinginc.com

Requirement 2

Looking for Business Analyst

Direct Client requirement:-

Conduct as-is analysis of processes.
- Design to-be processes
- Document processes
- Document work instructions
- Execute & operationalize process improvements within the operations
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure buy-in for to-be
processes/work instructions
Candidate worked in Sales and BU.

For immediate respond please send your resume to
chi...@srsconsultinginc.com

Many Thanks,
With Regard,

Chitra