Hello All,

We have an urgent requirements for PL SQL Developer , UI Developer and
Network Test Engineer

Please respond with your consultant resume and expected bill rate.

Immediate interview for right candidate.

1) Requirement
Direct Client requirement.

Looking for 8 plus years of experience as PL SQL Developer.

Prefer candidate work in Cisco before.

2) Requirement

Direct client urgent requirement
Title : UI Developer

Required skill : Java,Dojo,Ajax,HTML,CSS
Need 7 Plus years of experience as UI developer
Prefer candidate worked in Cisco before

Duration : 6 months Plus
Location : San Jose – CA

3) Requirement

Title - Network Test Engineer

Test Automation Engineer to design and develop scripts/tools to test
functionality of Cisco products.

- broad knowledge of many different L2/L3 networking technologies and
scripting using TCL, Cisco ATS, etc.

- need to work closely with development test engineers to understand
the feature functionality, write design specs and automate multiple
features.

REQUIRED SKILLS
- hands on experience with many different L2/L3 networking
technologies.
- Working experience in troubleshooting Routers or switches.
- Experience on traffic generators/tools such as IXIA, Spirent etc.
- Scripting experience, preferably in TCL , is a must.
- Knowledge of Cisco ATS is a plus
- Running Regression on Routers or switches is desirable.

Many Thanks,
With Regard,

Chitra
SRS Consulting Inc
Phone: 1-510 200 0354 (Dir)
1-408-482-6802
Fax: 510-252-0626
Email: chi...@srsconsultinginc.com
Web: www.srsconsultinginc.com
YM:cm_2...@yahoo.com

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address in the body. Include Complete
Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.