Hi,

* *

*Please send resume to an...@peoplevendor.com*

* *

*Senior R12 Oracle Applications Developer*

*Location: Candidates can work in either Cedar Knolls NJ or Melville NY.*

*Duration:  12 months* +

We are currently looking for a Senior R12 Oracle Applications Developer with
strong Manufacturing module experience. Candidates should have a minimum of
8+ total years of experience but more is better

Title: Senior R12 Oracle Applications Developer with Manufacturing

Skills:

Candidates must have experience with R12 and have extensive experience with
Manufacturing Modules including the following areas: wip, inventory routing,
cost, receiving, MRP/MDS/ Item/ Bom / eco/ PLM/quality/rtv/locator/

Rate Goal: Rates are open based on years of experience.  Please send me the
best possible rate for the candidates and my client will decide if the rate
meets the candidates experience.

Annie Mark

*People Vendor LLC*

Ph:* *408-740-5431