*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>

*C++, Java, Perl Developer*

Location; Seattle, WA

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $45 inclusive

Need: C++, Java, Perl application development, documenting requirements and
creating other system documentation for enhancements, break/fix and
mini-projects. Oracle db experience desired. Need experience managing or
leading offshore developers. Strong Knowledge of Oracle Database required.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

*Sahitya priya*     *
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
**Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112*

*Fax   :32-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com*