Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. SAP SEM- IP Consultant

Location: Juno Beach, FL

Duration: 6 Months to Possible perm

Primary Responsibility:

.         perform all necessary SAP IP/SEM-BPS activities related to design,
build, execute and operational new business entities into the existing
IP/SEM Planning Model.

.         Perform all necessary IP/SEM activities but not limited to
production support, project requests, functional support and contribute
above and beyond expectations for all assigned tasks.

The position will be responsible for interacting with team of business
representatives to gather requirements, prioritize work, develop
enhancements to the existing system, coordinate testing, and perform change
management / training for IP/SEM Planning Application.

The position should possess good communication skills and should be able to
coordinate with various support teams for back end and front end reporting
needs. The position will provide detailed process documentation for all
build and customizing activities. The position should be a great team
player, work with all levels of support staff, articulate and present facts
very accurately and provide a good turnaround time in required situations.

Required Experience:

.         The individual must have at least 2 to 3 IP/SEM Implementation in
the financial areas and have related R/3 experience (preferably in PCA/CCA
and/or CONS), and strong accounting and finance background (i.e. familiar
with P&L and Balance Sheet Planning).

.         Hands on experience in various IP/SEM development areas like excel
or web based planning, java script, planning sequences, planning function,
good understanding and project experience in fox coding for planning
functions.

.         The individual must possess knowledge of the software development
life  cycles especially when incorporating new functionalities into the
existing IP/SEM model for design, build, execution ,security testing and
productionalize the work effort.

.         The candidate should have strong analytical and ability to solve
problems by consulting with peers. Should be able to identify and mitigate
risks as early as possible.

.         The candidate should have experience working with planning based
security for IP/SEM Planning applications.

Desired Experience:

.         Experience on PCA, CCA, or CONS data is required.

.         Experience in any of the following R/3 Financial areas: FI-GL,
PCA, CCA, PS, AM, TR, AP, AR, CONS is a plus.

.         Experience with SAP IP and SEM-BPS required.

.         Experience with BEX Queries required.

.         Experience analyzing and loading Info Packages.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I