Hi,
My name is deepa and i am technical recruiter in anblicks,i am looking for
Share point Developer please send me resume to deepa.mo...@anblics.com

1)          SharePoint Developer

2)           5 months

3)          Location – jersey City, NJ

Need an experienced SharePoint Developer that will hit the ground running!
Individual will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance
of our SharePoint site that serves as the interface for business services as
well as our in-house intranet. The qualified candidate will have 5+ years as
a Microsoft .NET developer and 3+ years as a SharePoint developer. This
SharePoint Developer must have extensive experience with document
management, browser-based forms and the development of process workflows.
Must be able to use SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.(required)
SharePoint (MOSS/WSS 2007), ASP.NET, ASP, XML, XSL and CSS

*ANBLICKS*

*5055 KELLER SPRINGS RD. STE 160*

*ADDISON, TX 75001.*

*Phone: 214-377-6784*