Hi

Please go through the below job requirement and send resumes to
g...@itscient.com

Position: QA Engineers
Location: Brisbane, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Open

*Need Consultants with at-least 7 years of Work Experience*

*Job Summary: *

**Skills in software automation development and software engineering to lead
to the success of the team.

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

**1)Analyze business requirements.
2)Software development designs and specifications, to devise and drive a
comprehensive Quality Plan for the product.
3)Interact with the development organization during all stages of project,
including reviewing requirements, and participating in code and feature
design reviews to ensure testability and quality.
4)Participate in the design and development of test suite/s for the purposes
of automation. Design, develop and execute automation scripts/test case
suite.

*Technical Skills(**Essential Skills)*

1. 5+ years of experience in backend test automation.
2. Good knowledge of Java or Ruby.
3. Good knowledge of Unix/Linux including shell scripting and experience
with API testing.
4. Good knowledge of databases, SQL queries and experience with database
testing.
5. Knowledge of ETL would be preferred.

--

Thanks/Regards

 Guru
|| IT-SCIENT || E-mail: g...@itscient.com || Phone: 510.972.5241 || Fax:
877.701.4872 ||

(Note: If urgent when I am unavailable you can always reach my manager Sajid
at 510-972-5242 or email him at sa...@itscient.com)