Dear Folks,

Please send me the QA resumes you have.

Regards,

Shahriyar | Senior IT Recruiter

ABIS Technologies, Inc.

 1345 Wiley Rd, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173

Phone: 847-847-2458|Fax: 847-839-3409

shahri...@abistechnologies.com | www.abistechnologies.com
<http://www.abistechnologies.com/>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shariyar | http://twitter.com/shahriyar_abis

 Certified  WBE / MBE

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please
<mailto:kal...@abistechnologies.com?subject=Remove%20Link> Click Here to
send REMOVE EMAIL   <mailto:kal...@abistechnologies.com> I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.