Hi,

*Please send resume to an...@peoplevendor.com*

*Business Objects Admin *

*Location: Washington DC*

*Duration: 6 months possilbity of extension*

*Need only citizens*

* *

*Need Business Objects Admin with experience with Business Objects
XI3.1.         *

* *

*Job Description: *

Our client is looking for a BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 expert to help
us with the overall administration of our BI environments.  This will be a
six months position with opportunity for extension.  We're looking for a
candidate with the following experience:

·         Experience with planning, installation and configuration of a
Business Objects XI 3.1 system on a Windows platform with IIS and
WebSphere.

·         Experience with installing and configuring LifeCycle Manager and
Data Federator

·         Must be proficient with BOE XI 3.1 users and groups security

·         Experience with configuring and implementing Single Sign On and
manual Kerberos authentication in a multi-forest Windows Active Directory
environment.

·         Experience with migrating reports, universes, objects, etc using
Import Wizard and/or LifeCycle Manger

·         Experience in performance monitoring and tuning of the
environments to ensure smooth operation, to identify and resolve performance
issues, drive best practices and maintain constant uptime

Annie Mark

Technical Recruiter

*People Vendor LLC*

Ph:* *408-740-5431