Hope you are doing great!
We have an urgent requirement with our client. Details are as below. please
send us your updated profile along with contact number, expected billing
rate, availability and current location.

Title                       :  VB.Net Candidate
Location               :  Irving, TX
Duration              :  06 Months
Job Details:
1. VB .Net  (Framework 3.5)
2. VC++ .Net  (Framework 3.5)
3. Knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2008
4. Exposure to VB 6.0 and VC++ 6.0 will help.
5. Experience with converting Visual Studio 6.0 applications to VS 2008.
6. Exposure to Database concepts and Oracle.
7. Good analytical and communication skill
8. Agile Methodology Exposure would help.

Note: Please ignore if requirement is not matching with skills and
background.

Thanks & Regards,
  Ravi
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
PH: 630-246-6033
Email :  r...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
Linked In: - http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravi05
YM: - xraviz  ::: Alternet Contact – 309-247-5923