Dear Associates

I am sending some of my immediate requirements, under below,

IF you have any matching referrals pls send it to me i will do the needful

Role : SAP ABAP Web Dynpro Exp consultant

Location : Columbus, Ohio

Duration : 6 Months

ABAP Consultant 4+ years experience in SAP. Expertise on Web Dynpro and
development using ADOBE ADS

Role : SAP ABAP HR

Duration : 7 Months

Location :  Columbus, OH

Good working experience with HR - ABAP in following areas - PA , OM , Payroll ,
Benefits Experience with Organizational Management, Personnel Management.
Practical knowledge of HR Info Types and HR logical databases. PA Infotypes -
Infotypes starting with 0xxx OM Infotypes -

Infotypes starting with 1xxx Good to have: Knowledge of country specific HR
implementations and knowledge of various country specific codes. Payroll-
Knowledge of Schemas, Rules, Operations Knowledge of Payroll Clusters and
reading Payroll Results Time - Knowledge of CATS Knowledge of Time Clusters and
Infotypes (2xxx) Benefits: Knowledge of HR Benefit Infotypes and benefit user
exits.

Role : Oracle I Expense Functional Consultant

Duration : 6 Months

Location : Boston, MA

Total Experience - 7 to 8 Yrs Rich Experience in Oracle 11i EBS Suite -
Financial Modules Good Implementation Experience in Oracle iExpenses and Oracle
AP using Oracle 11.5.10.2 Good Communication and Presentation Skills

Having Good Experience in Conducting CRP Sessions. Technical Skills will be an
added advantage. Note: There is a need to travel to IRELAND for a period of 4
Weeks from Boston to IRELAND and return back to the BASE Location.

Thanks $ Regards,
Balaji
Pan Asia Group;
1003 High House Road