*Please send resume to an...@addonusa.com*

* *

*ColdFusion Developer *

*Redlands, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Rate: $45/hour DOE*

* *

*Locals highly Preferred*

We need to bring in 2 new ColdFusion developers to join our team. This is a
dedicated team that services the conferences our company hosts.  We host
many, with the biggest being our annual International User Conference. This
team works round the year supporting these efforts.

The applications are all CF, and solid experience with SQL and light
front-end capability like CSS and Javascript would be ideal.

·       Strong knowledge of ColdFusion.

·       Experience with an OOP programming framework is essential, special
interest given for ColdBox experience.

·       Java experience.

·       Flex experience.

·       Comp Sci, Comp Eng, MIS degrees.

*Thanks & Regards*,

* *

*Annie Mark   *

*Addon Technologies*