https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=40832

Lari Taskula <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Needs Signoff               |Failed QA

--- Comment #13 from Lari Taskula <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #8)
> If I look at LOC, I cant immediately grasp this construct.. I see a closing
> parenthessis here, but where is the opening one?
It is indeed the closing parenthesis for subfield(s) $d - doubling instrument
ie. for "(doubling ".

One way to construct a 382 field may be as follows

$a instrument
$n 1
$d doubling instrument
$n 1
$a other instrument
$n ...

The code attempts to look for both following and preceding subfields to
determine when to open and close parenthesis. If another subfield $a appears
after $d, we should close the parenthesis opened for $d before outputting the
other subfield $a.

As per your question I took another look at the code, and noticed a bug where
closing parenthesis is left out when no more $a or $b subfields follow a $d.
For this reason setting to Failed QA.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to