https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42383

Alex Carver [Acerock7] <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #6 from Alex Carver [Acerock7] <[email protected]> ---
Hiya Tomás--

I'm working through the test plan and wanted to share some things I've found.
I'll map them to the same sections in the plan:

1. Core check-in flow

I don't see the sidenav when in checkin.pl at all

Non-public notes on items do not appear in check-in table, though there is a
note column. Public notes also do not appear in my testing. On main, they
appear in red in this column.

2. Check in Options

"Effective Checkin Date" message does not appear when clicking book drop mode.
Book drop mode sets return date as today's date. Double checked that library
calendar was set correctly for the logged in library.
While using "Specify return date" and using a date earlier than the checkout
date, the book stays on the patron record.
"Forgive overdue charges" option not available

3. Item Status Alerts

NotForLoan status is not updated on Checkin. Tested with _ALL_ 2:0 setting in
the syspref

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to