Hi Waqar,

I recently discovered that if you have zero biblios in your database and you have an old (full) zebra database (with biblios indexed from earlier), if you do a rebuildzebra it does NOT clear the zebra index. If you really want to empty the zebra database (without messing about with the zebra database files) maybe you should create a single bib record (say) "Test Title", rebuild zebra; then delete that test title and do a rebuildzebra -z to remove the test title from the index.

I hope that helps.

Ian