Hi Robin!

I attached the response (conveniently put in a .html file for easier display). That's the whole response, minus the little non-html bits I've already given.

And the maybe relevant git config stuff:
user.email=philippe.blo...@inlibro.com
bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.path=/bugzilla3
bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.bz-user=philippe.blo...@inlibro.com
bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.bz-password=XXXXXXXXXXXX
bz.default-tracker=bugs.koha-community.org

Thanks again,
Blou