Hi Jonathan,

I think it makes sense - there should be no serials and subscriptions without a linked bibliographic record. In addition to the delete case we should also make sure that it updates the biblionumber on changing the linking in the subscription or when merging records (on update cascade?). I think at the moment this doesn't work correctly and you end up with the wrong biblionumbers in serials (see also bugs 12921, 5334, 21232).

Katrin