Den 02-06-2011 22:50, Lars J. Helbo skrev:
.. cause that gave me the hint, where to look. Yes, I had set up MySQL, but the database was called kohadata instead of koha. After creating the database koha using phpmyadmin everything works.

If you look here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu

under 7 - Create MySQL Database and grant all privileges to the koha database to the specified user

you will see, why I made this mistake. I think this is a general problem in such manuals. For somebody like me, who is not a native English speaker, it is often quiet difficult to realise, which words should be taken literally and which ones should be seen as placeholders for something.
--

Venlig hilsen
Lars J. Helbo

Tlf.: +45 8696 9315