Please always use the mailing list as you will have access to a larger
pool of resources there.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM, afanasie mihailov
<afanasie.mihai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a error with label barcode printing in koha 3.2.5, after I save
> a pdf file, and I open this file I give this "There was an error
> opening this document. The file is demaged could not repaired", when I
> export another title whitout utf-8 characters to printing label
> barcode all is well.

Here is the error embedded in the pdf you attached:

%PDF-1.4
%âãÏÓ
4 0
obj<</Type/Font/Subtype/Type1/BaseFont/Courier/Encoding/WinAnsiEncoding>>endobj
5 0
obj<</Type/Font/Subtype/Type1/BaseFont/Times-Italic/Encoding/WinAnsiEncoding>>endobj
6 0
obj<</Type/Font/Subtype/Type1/BaseFont/Times-Roman/Encoding/WinAnsiEncoding>>endobj
<h1>Software error:</h1>
<pre>Wide character in compress at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/PDF/Reuse.pm line 819
</pre>
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (<a
href="mailto:webmaster@biblioteca";>webmaster@biblioteca</a>), giving
this error message
and the time and date of the error.

This is due to the well-known utf-8 issues one encounters when
encoding text in pdf format. This is pretty much a "won't fix" bug in
Koha. I recently submitted a fix which will cure most errors of this
nature, but will *not* cure the actual unicode problems. You will need
to upgrade to the latest 3.2.x or 3.4.x release to get the fix.

Kind Regards,
Chris