From: Marty <ontariowol...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Koha] Automatic patron card number assignment
To: "koha koha" <koha@lists.katipo.co.nz>
Date: Monday, July 18, 2011, 4:27 AM

Hi all, We seem to have a rather annoying problem at the moment; our patron
card numbers are set up to be automatically assigned, so if the last new patron
was, say 8002, the next one would automatically be 8003 and so on.Now, after we
upgraded to 3.04 it seems not to do that anymore. The switch in administration
is set to "do" automatically assign cardnumbers. Is there something else I
should look into or we have missed?  Thanks, Marty
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----