My situation is rather specific in that I have a backup of data from a PTFS 3.2 database which I'm trying to use with the 3.4.4 Community Koha. Our goal is to migrate away from a PTFS hosted solution to one more local, so I'm testing getting things set up here.

In general, this has been working reasonably well. After getting 3.4.4 installed, I clear the database and replace the data with the PTFS version. I've done it a couple of times now and the Koha database upgrade process does a nice job of upgrading the database without too many errors.

But, at least once now, I ran into the template problems which I sent to the list. I was never able to track this down, and so there could still be something lurking out there. What I did to finally clear it was to clear out the database and overlay and then upgrade once more. That cleared things for me, at least for now.

If I determine anything more, I'll send to the list.

Thanks,
Tom