The search-function on our site is not working and I wonder if somebody can give me a clue about what to do.

Some time ago we had a problem with an error message after each check-in or check-out. We discovered that Zebra had been turned off. We turned Zebra on and the problem was solved.

However, now a search in the catalogue does not work. The problem is both in OPAC and in Staff-client. If I search for "Brown" in the catalogue, I get the following result:

No results match your search for “kw,wrdl: Brown ” in Frijsendal Friskole Catalog.

If it is really searching for “kw,wrdl: Brown ”, it is obvious that nothing is found (but I am not sure, if this the reason). If I search for Title: Brown, I get:

No results match your search for “ti,wrdl: Brown ” in Frijsendal Friskole Catalog.

And Author: Brown gives:

No results match your search for “au,wrdl: Brown ” in Frijsendal Friskole Catalog.

so the strange letters must be a reference to the index. Probably it is something concerning the setup of Zebra, as the search function works fine, if I turn Zebra off.

Server information
Koha version: 3.04.04.000
OS version ('uname -a'): Linux Web 2.6.38-11-generic-pae #48-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 29 20:51:21 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Perl interpreter: /usr/bin/perl
Perl version: 5.010001
Perl @INC: /usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1
/usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10
/usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
.
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.54, for debian-linux-gnu (i686) using readline 6.2
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu)
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.44 (C) 1994-2010, Index Data ApS Zebra is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions. SHA1 ID: 419ad759807269fdfa379799a051ed3a551c6541 Using ICU

--

Venlig hilsen
Lars J. Helbo

Tlf.: +45 8696 9315